My goal is to foster authentic human connection through music. Toward that end, I offer:
- music for progressive faith communities
- musical activities for folks in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and adult day programs, with a specialty in serving people with dementia
- special Marxophone & Beyond presentations about fretless zithers, including history and demonstrations/performance
- programs of vintage Grange songs
- programs of historical songs of the women’s suffrage movement
- wedding music
I will be fleshing out this section with more detail in coming days. Thank you for your interest and your patience!